Who We Are
We, Asoka Sky Metals Private Limited, as a manufacturer and wholesaler of industrial metal components, specialize in performing cut-to-length operations of CR/HR/HRPO coils of various thickness range varying from 0.60 up to 16mm. The products we offer include CR Slit Coils, HR Narrow Cut To Length Plates, GA/Zincro Coils, GP Coils, Galvalume Slit Coils, Cold Rolled And Annealed (CRCA) Coils of nonpareil quality. And, these are sold at competitive price. Under the mentor-ship of our founder, Mr. Ashok Agarwal, we follow a systematic work approach for attaining all our set goals before deadline. His support has made us earn a reputed position in the market by setting up a network that covers the entire domestic market connecting us to our customers and other business partners.
We are committed to fulfilling the ever-increasing requirements of our customers, thereby, achieving customer contentment. With our unwavering focus on continual improvement in quality, we always bring forth GA/Zincro Coils, GP Coils, Galvalume Slit Coils, CR Slit Coils, HR Narrow Cut To Length Plates, etc. For maintaining our quality standards, we show our commitment by:
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Manufacturing and processing products of top quality at reasonable range.
- Rendering remarkable, round the clock customer service and support.
- Seeking opportunities for developing and upgrading our products as per the latest technologies.
Our customers are everything for us. Therefore, we leave no stone unturned in fulfilling their demands, be it for customer care services or quality-marked line of MS Hot Rolled Slit Plates, Cold Roll Slit Coils and other allied components. Experiencing our top-notch quality standards and other safety policy at work, many reputed clients repeatedly buy aforesaid and more products from us. Tata Steel Processing And Distribution Limited, Metalsa, Utkal Automobiles Private Limited, RSB, Auto Profiles Limited and Caparo are to name a few.
We relentlessly work to accomplish our goal of Zero accidents at workplace. For making this certain, we adhere to the following principles:
- Identifying, evaluating and eliminating all the potential risks that may lead to work accidents.
- Conducting good training sessions for employees to work safely under the roof.
- Investigating accidents, if occur unfortunately. Hence, preventing recurrence.
- Establishing work culture where employees never work, if feel unsafe.